7 agosto 2011

Gregory Alan Isakov - If I Go, I'm Going



This house
She's holding secrets
I got my change behind the bed

In a coffee can,
I throw my nickels in
Just in case I have to leave

And I will go if you ask me to
I will stay if you dare
And if I go I'm goin shameless
I'll let my hunger take me there

This house
She's quite the talker
She creeks and moans
She keeps me up

And the photographs
Know I'm a liar
They just laugh as I burn her down

And I will go if you ask me to
I will stay if you dare
And if I go I'm goin on fire
Let my anger take me there

The shingles man they're shaking
The back door's burning through
This house she's quite the keeper
Quite the keeper of you

I will go if you ask me to
I will stay if you dare
And if I go, I'm goin crazy
I'll let my darlin take me there

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento